eFX & Transactions Solutions Specialist – SSA (Financial Markets / FX Transactions / Trading) Johannesburg, ZAR
Reference Number: LNM2017
Our client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. They deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
An exciting opportunity exists within our client’s Treasury & Solution Sales Specialist Team. This position is responsible for developing the FX Transactions business across Sub-Saharan Africa. The individual will grow revenue by identifying, prospecting and signing clients to their Transactions product suit, capturing trading volume earned by understanding the clients’ needs and leveraging solutions to meet their daily requirements. Often acting as a member of the account team, the individual develops and executes account strategy for Transaction growth collaborating with account teams and/or other business units to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs. The Specialist builds strong relationships with clients and aims to ensure clients derive maximum value from the product suite.
- Expert in customer FX workflow and in the company products including content and technology, providing domain expertise relative to the eFX proposition
- Identify, prospect and target trading desks with liquidity offerings.
- On board and drive volumes with major liquidity providers and buy side banks and corporate clients
- Assist with prospect qualification, conduct demos and workshops, and manage the whole BMP (Bid Management Process) as well as coordinate responses to RFIs/RFPs
- Work together with Solutions Sales and Account Teams ensuring that solutions provided meet customer expectations
- Participate in developing regional and account strategies with Account Managers
- Keep clients updated on the company solutions and product roadmaps and ascertain potential prospects for future sales
- Develop customer relationships at appropriate level to become a trusted business advisor
- Delivering market relevant campaigns and achieving high levels of quality client engagement
- The Specialist will set the standard within the company and will be recognized as a “go-to” resource for information about products and content
- Creating and maintaining accurate contact and activity records in the CRM system
- Completing required certification programs
- Target orientated, Self-motivated, Focusing on Customers, Thinking Globally and Championing Innovation
Requirements: Qualification and Core competencies
- Deep domain knowledge of FX and Electronic trading
- A working knowledge of key players, trends and challenges within the FX world, including issues relevant to the eFX business
- Strong understanding of electronic trading uses and existing offerings
- An understanding of, and be able to discuss practical issues relating to liquidity aggregation, and distribution, with stakeholders from clients across a range of sophistication levels
- An understanding of the issues facing banks when making choices about hosting, co-location and how to minimize latency
- An understanding of the challenges specific to pricing African currencies, and managing associated risk
- Technical awareness of API feeds, STP, and integration protocols
- A good understanding of the changes within the regulatory environment and how this would affect players
- An existing network within key financial institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa
- A proven track record of building consultative and trusting relationships with clients to develop the business relationship
- Strong selling and presentation skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling)
- University level degree
- Relevant markets qualifications (e.g. CFA, ACI)
- Experience in the financial markets or experience in serving the financial markets
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.