IT Head - (SME / ITIL / Technology Management / Systems / PMP) – Pretoria, South Africa
My client is a leading development finance company that focusses exclusively on investing in small and growing businesses (SGBs) at the base of the SME pyramid. An entrepreneur-led business, the company was formally established in 2004. The Executive is a senior level information systems and technology professional in charge of operational requirements related to information technology. The incumbent will manage an IT team providing Infrastructure, business systems and IT related services to the Business Users Services; to manage the group IT requirements, and to manage the group business system requirements.
- Manage an IST team providing Infrastructure, business systems and IT related services to the Business Users in Services; to manage the group IT requirements, and to manage the group business system requirements.
- To develop and maintain information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technology solutions in line with the business strategy.
- Will use a diverse set of technical skills to organize resources around the execution of business objectives in a highly dynamic environment.
- Responsible for making sure that network infrastructure, associated systems and business applications run smoothly, perform within agreed service levels, and provide a secure platform for the business operations.
- Supported by the IT Infrastructure Manager and Systems Administrator, they will complete IST projects by coordinating resources and timetables.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures across the offices.
- Coordinate priorities between the IST department and business users; and review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels.
- Maintain staff by orienting and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities in line with performance management system.
- Manage one or more IST projects.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and implementing information technologies to support the strategic plans
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience in the IST sector supporting multi-national company
- with a specific focus on Africa and Middle-East
- Previous experience in project managing system conversions, specifically ERP systems
- preferably within a financial services environment
- Experience in the design, implementation and management of outsourced solutions and support
- Ability to evaluate and interpret business needs and its impact on IT systems and infrastructure,
- and systems requirements
- IT system and network architecture experience
- Minimum of National Diploma IT / BTECH Information systems
- Certified Project Management Experience
- ITIL Foundation
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global – Banking, Insurance, Legal and Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.