Operations Business Leader - (Financial Services / Customer Experience / Administration, Management) – Cape Town
- Sets direction for an operational unit and develops and takes accountability for a business plan which is aligned to the segment strategy
- Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process, finance and customer dimensions of the business at a strategic or tactical level.
- Delivers on strategic projects as sponsor or owner.
- Manages direct (Ops Manager & Senior Specialists) and indirect reports (Team Leaders / Clerical staff).
- Accountable for thought leadership and best operating practice in response to external environment.
- Accountable for setting IT direction in own area of control. Strong focus on cross functional operation and networking across internal and external boundaries.
- Strong focus on direction setting and achieving operational results through building a strong operational management (Operations Manager) team, with support functions (HR, communication, process management etc.)
- Ability to operate operationally, tactically and strategically.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Tertiary qualification (preferably Commerce)
- 10 years business experience
- Business Improvement / process engineering experience
- At least 5 years middle management experience.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.