HRD Specialist / Trainer (technical / blasting / TMM /underground / mining) - Northern Cape
My client requires the services of a Temporary HRD Specialist / Trainer at their Underground Mine Operation situated in the Northern Cape.
- Provide quality training interventions to mines department in the drafting and updating of learning material and related documents.
- Develop and maintain productive relations with internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with ISOO 9001 / 2008 certification standards
- Determine training needs and standards in accordance with legislative requirements, national and industry standards.
- Liaise with line management within a section and arrange to align training with operational requirements
- Maintain progression matrix
- Ensure the correct material PPE, stationary and learning material relevant to each occupation is identified and included in the training and related material
- Liaise with relevant department and standard generating bodies to understand technology developments and its impact on training interventions
- Obtain information, check for accuracy and capture data. File documents per procedure
- Participate in change initiatives and provide feedback on resistance
- Participate in planning process for section. Execute plans within standard
- Propose ideas or practical improvements relevant to tasks
- Comply with disciplinary and behavioural rules and procedures
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- National Certificate Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices (Level 4)
- Blasting certificate for scheduled mines (underground / board & pillar)
- 3 years’ experience in a training environment
- 3 year’s TMM experience (trackless mining machinery)
- Registered Assessor
- Experience using: Microsoft Office, Learning Management Systems , ISO
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Local ZAR fixed term contract
- Fixed term contract – D1 Paterson grading
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.