Project Manager (Plant / Power / Tailings / Construction / Operation) – West Africa
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be Responsible for the execution and project implementation of a major growth project in West Africa
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Management of EPCM for project infrastructure comprising execution on site.
- Support operations in the implementation of the Project mining (contractor, pre-strip, project controls).
- The implementation integrates all facets including safety, project controls, mining, construction, ESIA, infrastructure construction and commissioning of site with handover to operations
- Set major project objectives and priorities
- Rigorously drive implementation of the project and strategies
- Develop and implement an effective results tracking system
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement across the project
- Deliver on Site, Regional and Corporate reporting and governance requirements
- Manage and facilitate cross-functional teams
- Advise executive team on progress using clear reporting methods.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar 4 year degree.
- MSc, MBA or similar
- More than 15 years on mine site project experience
- International construction experience required
- Proven track record of major projects required
- Projects experience in Africa.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Hard Dollar, SharePoint and Primavera
- Competitive Market Related USD Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.