Milling & Attrition Processing Specialist (Engineer / Screening / Commissioning / Process Plant / Cyclones) – Southern Africa
We are currently looking for a Processing Milling & Attrition Specialist who will be responsible for contributing to the smooth commissioning and start-up of the processing facility. Once the facility is operational, providing input into the optimisation of the Milling & Attrition systems by working with the Process Engineering team along with contributing to the development of the process operational team’s capability via the direct coaching and training of the processing team in all aspects of Milling & Attrition.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Active positive contribution to the commissioning of the Process Plant;
- Develop strategies for resolving Milling & Attrition bottlenecks and inefficiencies;
- Provide technical assistance to Process Plant operational crews for the optimisation of the circuit;
- Work closely with Process Plant operational crews to optimise Milling & Attrition circuit performance;
- Monitor the performance of the shift staff and coach in addressing Milling & Attrition processing deficiencies;
- Provide Milling & Attrition specific advice and support to the shift staff;
- Ensure appropriate upskilling of shift staff in Milling & Attrition knowledge and application of such
- Support the implementation of quality control policies and procedures
- Mentor and assist staff to contribute to Milling & Attrition optimisation projects within the Process Plant
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary qualification in Metallurgy and/or Process Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a Milling & Attrition focus.
- Plant start-up and commissioning experience highly desirable
- Previous mentoring and coaching experience
- Competitive Market Related USD Salary
- 13 month contract
- 6:2 Roster
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.