Account Director and Business Development Manager - Legal Software and Solutions, Africa
Our client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. They deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial Business Developer to be part of a cutting-edge, dynamic organization created specifically to meet the growing Legal Software, Practical Law and Managed services demands in Africa.
Key accountabilities include:
- Establish trusted relationships: Call on Legal customers in corporate, professional and government across Africa leveraging your consultative approach, sales skills and excellent business skills
- Account Management of existing professional and government clients
- Adopt value based approach: Demonstrate the value of the products to prospective decision-makers through informed conversations
- Drive sales in assigned territory: Attain assigned pipeline target and sales quotas
- Complete Reporting: Submit sales forecasting and performance reports on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with clients, sales team and delivery/operations throughout the sales cycle to design and build compelling, high-quality sales presentations, proposals, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze and understand current and potential client needs and objectives in order to successfully determine the appropriate solution
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma, Law and Legal Research would be advantageous
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferable in a consultative role such as software or professional services, business-to-business environment, with track record of exceeding quota.
- Understanding of the legal market and legal industry as a whole is desirable and demonstrated ability to understand business development with corporate, professional and government customers across Africa.
- Good prospecting and networking skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiatives to learn of new sales opportunities/products, and manages time productively.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time management and presentation skills;
- Experience with software technologies
- Experience at use of CRM and sales management systems
- Ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization, including senior management.
- Collaboration/Partnership - team oriented, generous with sharing best practices and feedback
- Customer-centric mentality
- Integrity: operates honestly and with high standard of ethics
- Delivering results - focused and able to take initiative, motivated, self-starter
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.