Senior Manager Business Solutions Architect - (Governance/ Solution design /Strategic Development) - Johannesburg, ZAR
Reference Number: LNM2017
Lead the design, development and implementation of an integrated business model that delivers products and services to meet the changing needs of the customer across the value chain and is aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation, governance framework, business processes and systems. Works closely with Information Technology (IT), organisational design, suppliers, partners and / or business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to guide decisions on business and product architecture.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of an integrated business model that delivers products and services to meet the changing needs of the customer across the value chain
- Work with executives and senior management to influence and / or bridge the gap between strategy development and programme delivery while understanding the relationship between complex business components.
- Own the delivery of operational risk assessments, identification of transformation opportunities, design and implementation of target operating models that improve operational efficiency and effectiveness through process reengineering, product rationalisation / design, technology and continuous improvement.
- Leverage deep understanding of business processes and product constructs to enhance or design new products and services using existing or identified systems that will meet the changing needs of the customer across the value chain.
- Identify critical business issues, areas of improvement and establish transformation plans to drive operational efficiencies across the value chain to improve the product offering, customer experience and manage or mitigate future governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements.
- Apply architectural principles to business solutions to integrate, adapt and link disconnected processes and systems to high-priority business issues.
- Create business models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
- Focus on the technical and business feasibility of a solution and ensures that the solution fits well within the guidelines set by enterprise architecture.
- Drive change methodology and ensure implementation across all projects
- Continuous improvement to ensure effective service
- Service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure cost efficiency through financial and corporate governance
- Manage quality people practices
Requirements: Qualification and Core competencies
- B.SC Engineering Degree, BCom, Relevant Bcom Degree Six Sigma Black Belt certification, Business Analysis qualification, and Project management certification is advantageous.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience working in the general insurance industry or financial sector.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in leading large transformational change programmes that create a differentiated product offering and / or customer experience by simplifying and standardising the way the organisation operates.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in process mapping, design and / or re-engineering.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.