Sales Manager - (Financial / Short Term / Insurance / Direct Sales / Distribution) – Johannesburg
Manage and implement the direct sales business operating model
- Accountable for the direct sales business operating model to drive lead, quote and conversion ratios to achieve organisational sales targets.
- Focus on the development of campaigns in identified market segments to drive the achievement of sales and profitability targets.
- Develop and maintain of a fit-for-purpose portfolio management strategy to cross sell products in the direct channel to offer customers an integrated financial services offering for the organisation.
- Define and manage discount mandates to ensure that profitability targets are achieved.
- Manage the profitability of sales through a defined and targeted risk selection processes.
- Identify campaigns that are informed through insights to improve lead, quote and conversion ratios.
- Develop an incentive model in consultation with Remuneration to reward and recognise employees for the achievement of sales targets and profitability and conversion ratios.
Manage and ensure best practice delivery of customer experience standards nationally.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships between own team and key internal external stakeholders.
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Ensure professional services are provided; where expectations are managed in terms of outcomes.
Continuous improvement in product, process and systems to deliver strategic advantage within the market
- Ensure process, product and systems optimisation is prioritised in order to deliver targeted strategic advantage.
- Establish and promote healthy vertical and horizontal business processes that ensure efficient and effective client delivery within set expectations and agreed performance standards in the area of accountability and the overall optimisation of the value chain for the company
Drive change methodology and ensure implementation across all projects
- Ensure project and change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing broker, customer or employee adoption and usage
- Responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact brokers / customers and employees by increasing benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
Ensure cost efficiency through financial and corporate governance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of fit for purpose budgets.
- Manage supplier relationships, and budgets associated with projects.
Manage quality people practices
- Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Collaborate and work with the HR and IT teams to deliver required service levels.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 with FAIS accreditation.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in direct sales environment within the financial services industry.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in leading a large inbound or outbound sales call centre.
- 3 years’ experience in managing a direct sales team.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.