Lead the design, development and implementation of an integrated business model that delivers products and services to meet the changing needs of the customer across the value chain and is aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation, governance framework, business processes and systems. Works closely with Information Technology (IT), organisational design, suppliers, partners and / or business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to guide decisions on business and product architecture.
Lead the design, development and implementation of an integrated business model that delivers products and services to meet the changing needs of the customer across the value chain
Drive change methodology and ensure implementation across all projects
- Work with executives and senior management to influence and / or bridge the gap between strategy development and programme delivery while understanding the relationship between complex business components.
- Own the delivery of operational risk assessments, identification of transformation opportunities, design and implementation of target operating models that improve operational efficiency and effectiveness through process reengineering, product rationalisation / design, technology and continuous improvement.
- Leverage deep understanding of business processes and product constructs to enhance or design new products and services using existing or identified systems that will meet the changing needs of the customer across the value chain.
- Identify critical business issues, areas of improvement and establish transformation plans to drive operational efficiencies across the value chain to improve the product offering, customer experience and manage or mitigate future governance, risk and compliance (GRC) requirements.
- Apply architectural principles to business solutions to integrate, adapt and link disconnected processes and systems to high-priority business issues.
- Create business models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
- Focus on the technical and business feasibility of a solution and ensures that the solution fits well within the guidelines set by enterprise architecture.
Continuous improvement to ensure effective service
- Ensure project and change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing user adoption and proficiency.
- Responsible for implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize user adoption and proficiency and minimize resistance by increasing benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of business results and outcomes.
- Provide direct support and coaching to all users during transition periods.
Service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure statutory and legislative knowledge is always current in order to resolve customer complaints, to advise the business on corrective solutions to mitigate risks and to improve the customer experience whilst complying with governance requirements.
- Ensure adherence to organisational policies, practices and procedures.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
Ensure cost efficiency through financial and corporate governance
- Maintain service, quality and desired outputs across the business process by ensuring compliance to tactical policies, procedures and standards.
- Establish productive operational relationships with key stakeholders in the various channels and administrative teams.
- Develop work routines in line with operational plans / schedules in order to manage achievement of service delivery goals.
- Share knowledge on, and participate in the creation of new standards, control systems and procedures to maintain service delivery.
Manage quality people practices
- Contribute to the development and implementation of fit for purpose budgets.
- Manage supplier relationships, and budgets associated with projects.
Requirements: Qualification and skills
- Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Collaborate and work with the HR and IT teams to deliver required service levels.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
- B.SC Engineering Degree, BCom, Relevant Bcom degree Six Sigma Black Belt certification, Business Analysis qualification, Project management certification is advantageous.
- Experience in leading large transformational change programmes that create a differentiated product offering and / or customer experience by simplifying and standardising the way the organisation operates.