Management Accountant (Mining / CIMA / CA / Project) – Northern Cape
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant who will be responsible for the financial planning, analysis and management reporting to ensure efficient and effective expenditure control according to financial best practice, company policies and corporate guidelines.
- Manage and coordinate sound financial planning to ensure sustained profitability in line with VZI policies, SOPs and time frames.
- Manage and coordinate the budgeting process, Project Cash flow Forecast, and Project MIS.
- Manage and coordinate the quarterly consolidated MIS, financial reporting and other reporting requirements.
- Manage smooth transition process between project phase and operational phase in terms of financial processes and practices.
- Manage the monthly cost control function to ensure that actual expenditure is in line with budgeted expenditure.
- Execute value added analysis by evaluating the economic efficiency and challenge ineffective expenditure.
- Conduct variance Analysis- EBITDA, Free Cash Flow and Cost of Production (COP).
- Coordinate and accurately compile the monthly operations report according to stipulated standards and timeframes.
- Compile and submit monthly management reports to Head Office according to stipulated standards and timeframes
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B Com (Accounting) or equivalent qualification in similar field of study
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5-8 year’s previous relevant experience
- Experience in a Mining and / or Projects environment would be highly advantageous
- High level of computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Registration with a relevant professional institution, such as CIMA, SAICA, ICA or equivalent, is highly recommended.
- Self-motivation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
- Must be Willing to relocate
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.