Finance Manager (Reporting / Mining / Systems) – Sandton
Our Mining client is looking to expand their Corporate Offices based in Sandton and have made an exciting opportunity for a Financial Manager available.
- Supervision of Financial team including reporting staff and bookkeepers;
- Ensuring accounts are kept up to standard of good financial practice and in accordance with Company policies.
- Accurately keeping of financial records and reporting financial performance to relevant structure;
- Creation and implementation of systems and processes that ensure accurate bookkeeping in accordance with Company structures and policies.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the Company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Financial Qualification
- CIMA / CA Qualification required (management level)
- Experience with implementation of finance systems.
- Managerial Experience in finance to mining required
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
- Permanent Contract
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.