Sales Manager (e-commerce / Retail / Software Solutions / Sales) - Nairobi, Kenya
Our client offers the next generation retail management software application that drives customer buying behaviour enabling 'more efficient retailing' at the lowest total cost of operation (TCO). The retail solution is powering over 300 customers, 3,000 installations and 50,000 Point of Sale (POS) counters for various retail channels that includes B2B, B2C, E-commerce and M-commerce.
The solution on offer is an end to end modular retail software that caters to the needs of Retailers starting from Centralized Head Office functions to Warehouses and Stores.
This position would be heading the Sales for South Africa and neighbouring countries (as required) and work very closely with Pre-sales. The Sales Manager would be accountable for achieving the Sales target and profitability goals. He/she is also responsible for providing directions and leadership to the team while ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction. Must have demonstrable “Hunter” attitude.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop business plans, long-term objectives, and sales pipeline in line with company objectives and vision.
- Responsible for sales forecasting and tacking of sales.
- Independently identify and acquire new customers directly.
- Work in close cooperation with the company partners to build and nurture partner ecosystem/customer base.
- Directs and owns the selling activities across the region, formulate strategy for lead generations to closure in the assigned territory.
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets for commerce products.
- Develop new regional sales eco system through partner appointment and enablement.
- Manage performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development of the team.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Drives the sales organization to meet or exceed all performance objectives through the effective management of on field sales executives and supporting strategic account relationships in the region.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Prior experience in managing a sales teams.
- Experience in selling ERP/retail software products.
- Demonstrated and proven record of achievement in a prior sales position with strong closing skills.
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
- Strong lead generation – direct, inside sales and partners – to build and convert funnel to revenue.
- Ability to travel as required by role (up to 75% of the time).
- Bachelor's degree or above. Preferably an MBA with sales experience.
- 4-8 years of sales management experience in Software Solutions preferably in retail/ERP product sales.
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: Sales, Retail , Business Development
- Very good local knowledge within the Retail landscape.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.