Maintenance Foreman (Underground / Sandvik / Caterpillar / Drills) – West Africa
Are you a trade tested Maintenance Foreman from an underground mining background with experience on Sandvik drills?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Carrying out planned maintenance work according to availability of equipment and priority.
- Delegating of tasks to underground maintenance team.
- Planning of work and conducting inspections.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Diagnosing and performing repairs to mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Compiling reports and analysis.
- Utilising JDE to open, review and close work orders and create purchase orders.
- Performing root cause failure analysis.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical trade test.
- Mine Health and Safety certification.
- First Aid certificate advantageous.
- 7 years previous experience in mechanical maintenance within an underground mining environment.
- 5 years previous experience in a Foreman or Supervisory level role.
- 5 years previous with experience with Sandvik and Caterpillar drills used in underground mining environments.
- Previous experience with JDE and other CMMS.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Ability to train and mentor a multicultural workforce.
- FIFO roster.
- Single status contract.
Please apply directly or visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.