Senior HR Business Partner - (Financial Services / Human Resources / Senior / Strategic) – Gauteng
Reference number: THJ
- Ensures BU Business leaders are equipped to lead change.
- Supports efficient and effective BU transformation through the delivery of change.
- Manages the development of organisational development and effectiveness plans to address medium term business needs.
- Advises BU Exco teams on improving employee engagement at all levels and on building a high performance culture aligned to the overall Segment plans.
- Defines and implements the People Plan for the Business Units in alignment with the Segment business strategy and Segment People Strategy.
- Leads the implementation of the Segment Talent and Leadership strategy and plan into the BU ensuring talent and leadership is effectively managed and grown, in accordance with the Segment and BU Employment Equity targets and plans.
- Provides input into the Segment People Strategy and contributes to HR synergies across OMEM Customises HR practices implemented in the Segment into the BU’s.
- Partners with BU executive teams to advise on people challenges and on how to drive BU people performance.
- Advises on people priorities for the future, using insights from HR Analytics and trends.
- Manages the efficient implementation of the HR Calendar.
- Engages stakeholders at all levels (primarily internal) to ensure effective delivery of HR services to BU.
- Strong verbal and numeric skills.
- Ensures that BU HR has clean Audit, Risk and Compliance reports.
- Evaluates effectiveness of policies and practices and initiates corrective action where required.
- Identifies and implements preventative measures to mitigate HR risks.
- Achieves and maintains empowerment and transformation objectives and targets.
- Drives a high performance culture of the HR team in the BU.
- Operationally manages the BU HR team and ensure disciplined execution of HR Services.
- Strong expense management and delivers an operationally efficient BU HR function that improves cost.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Post-graduate degree in Human Resources
- A minimum of 5-8 years HR generalist experience and 3-4 years management experience of a big HR team and function
- Ability and experience in managing a big business unit client area of 2800 plus staff
- Previously a key player in a business transformation programme(s) will be advantageous
- Experienced and highly analytical and results orientated
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.