Supervisor – Contracts & Compliance (Mining / Legislation's / Procurement / Managerial) - Morocco
To carry out duties concerning general contract and commercial work in the best interest of the company.
- Drafting commercial contracts and other instruments affecting the company interests
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Advising the company on the general commercial interest of contracts
- Work with contract managers, commercial managers and also their counterparts at contractors
- Provide input in areas that are not in compliance with regulation practices
- Reviewing, scrutinizing, and developing operational process flows
- Assist with contract and company risk assessments
- Ensure that all stakeholders, such as administration, operations, and finance understand and adhere to contractual obligations; reflecting them accurately
- Participate in the implementation of sustainable development policies and procedures pertaining to procurement
- The candidate must be able to work in a team and learn from his pears and needs to oversee company needs, handle business issues, manage company associations, and recognize business opportunities
- The candidate shall be communicating and be involved in negotiations with contractors and suppliers
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial / Law (First Class).
- Management qualification
- Minimum 5 years Procurement experience with at least 3 years at a supervisory level
- Good understanding of legal implications
- Strong contract negotiating experience
- Proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent.
- High level understanding of all relevant legislations affecting the commercial engagements in Morocco.
- Locals encouraged to apply
- Exapats with previous Moroccan experience also encouraged to apply.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.