Head of Premier Banking (Mauritian / Relationship Management / Credit Risk)
Our client is seeking a Head of Premier Banking who will responsible for achieving the business objectives of premier banking department through managing a team of Premier Relationship Managers.
Reference number: KCS
- Maintain and ensure due observance of regulatory compliance and bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy.
- Identify, report and resolve any irregularities to minimise any financial / reputation loss.
- Manage a portfolio of customers in accordance with credit policies and guideline.
- Monitor non-performing accounts (NPAs) with appropriate and prompt action plans for recovery of dues.
- Implement leads and contact management strategy to develop customer portfolio.
- Manage customer segmentation strategies.
- Review and timely investigation of customer service quality complaints.
- Represent the Bank at various community functions to further enhance its image and increase business opportunities.
- Perform market analysis on a regular basis to better understand, anticipate and respond to customer needs.
- Develop with Marketing Department relevant offers / packages to meet the changing needs of customers and tap market opportunities.
- Mauritian nationality is a prerequisite.
- University degree with at least 7 years relevant experience or minimum of 10 years solid & relevant experience in Relationship Management.
- Proven ability in team leadership and performance management and coaching.
- Proven ability in Retail & Sales Management and Business Development.
- Knowledge of Credit Risk procedures.
- Good knowledge of Operational Risk, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
International Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Africa
If you have not had any response in two weeks
, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.