HR Manager (Unions / Mining / Payroll / Employee Wellness / Recruitment / Human Resources) – Gauteng
Reference number: LH
Are you an experienced HR Manager from a background in the mining industry in unionized environments, payroll, recruitment and employee wellness? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in Gauteng.
- Overseeing the total Human Resources function including recruitment, learning and development, organisational development, performance management, workforce planning, employee wellness, finance, risk, compliance and payroll.
- Facilitate and drive optimisation, attraction, retention and development of employees.
- Create a conducive working environment through developing and maintaining best practices to enhance employee relations.
- Ensure legislative compliance.
- Liaising with unions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Comm Degree in Human Resources essential, with Honours being advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience in operational HR, with 7 years at management level.
- 5 years previous experience in the mining industry or for a supplier or services provider to the industry (or similar environment).
- Experience in unionised environments.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- HDSA candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Residentially based; relocation will be required if not based in Gauteng.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.