HR Manager (mining / geochemistry / laboratory / French) - West Africa
Reference number: NDS
My client is a service provider to the mining sector with numerous sites in 5 countries in West Africa. They are currently looking to employ an experienced bilingual HR Manager to manage the Geochemistry business in the West Africa region.
- Reporting to the Vice President Sub Sahara Africa
- Helping drive employee productivity through professional / technical training and incentive schemes;
- Facilitate employee engagement by building positive team spirit and inspiring corporate culture based on their group’s values and ethical standards;
- Supporting business leadership and line management in continuous upgrade of organizational capability through talent assessment and development instruments with particular focus on local talent growth;
- Equipping operations with high quality manpower through effective and efficient recruitment, selection and on-barding processes and skillful application of reward instruments;
- Preventing and managing operational risks associated with labour issues and HR processes;
- Leading internal communication to ensure that employees are heard and well informed;
- Promoting safety agenda through HR tools.
- HR administration, training, career planning, localization, compensation and benefits framework, KPI reporting, HR systems, disciplinary actions, travel, visas and work permits for non-nationals.
- Corporate values, Corporate ethical standards, Recruitment policy
- Talent management practices: talent reviews, succession planning, high-potential employees identification & development, individual development for key employee categories, Leadership development program, technical training for front-line
- Compensation & Benefits practices: annual salary reviews; annual bonuses, job grading
- Performance Management / Tracking personnel –related costs & productivity and other personnel related KPIs
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- HR Manager with West Africa experience (managed more than one country would be ideal)
- Degree and 10 years’ experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English is a mandatory requirement.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Sound technical knowledge of Geochemical, or similar to mining clients.
- Ability to travel
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Based in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- 12 month contract- renewable
- Fly in fly out – roster to be confirmed
- USD market related salary
- Benefits include: Health fund discounts, car, On-line learning systems, Friendly working environment with accessible management , Opportunities to progress and develop your career
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.