Marketing Manager (Marketing / Sales Planning / Media / Brand / Ecommerce / Machinery) – Ghana, West Africa
Reference Number: 118 2808 MHU
A leading distributor of construction equipment, trucks and various other equipment in Ghana and numerous other international countries, have a vacancy for a Marketing Manager to lead, define and execute marketing strategy of the client.
- Social media - Enhance the client’s presence across all media to increase visibility and stimulate interest in its services, (on FB, G+,IG, LI, YT certified).
- Brand awareness - Promote brand image, making it better known and respected in Ghana market.
- Customer experience - Design and enhance the customer experience to achieve a competitive advantage
- Digital - Develop digital platform driven from customer value through workflow, experience, application, and analytics data’s and IoT connectivity (Android). Intensify linkages and collaboration between customer and sales forces
- Ecommerce - Develop relevant marketing content in coordination with Sales and Aftersales managers to maximize sales. Implement Part sales online for selected customer
- Plan, create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans. Calibrate Medias to segment and to product portfolio (social media, viral and traditional)
- Monitor the marketing budget
- Collaborate with HR dept. to develop a strong culture and lead to more synergy across departments, better productivity, and increased revenue via internal events
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BA in Marketing Degree
- Min 8 years’ experience with a heavy duty dealership
- Ghanaian nationality with international exposure
- Great communicator. Written and verbal communication skills. (blog post, newspaper and customer direct)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Solid understanding of SEO and content marketing, Sales Planning, Mining and Machinery experience, A customer service mindset, Strong production graphic, Experience in Web platform development.
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.