Senior Caterpillar Mechanic (Portuguese / CAT / Earth Moving Equipment / Shovels) – West Africa
Reference number: LH
Are you a Portuguese speaking Senior Caterpillar Mechanic with experience in the mining industry in Africa?
This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in West Africa.
- Providing technical support to the client on-site.
- Analysing, diagnosing, carrying out and supervising repairs and maintenance of Caterpillar equipment.
- Ensure optimum availability of machinery.
- Failure and root cause analysis.
- Ensure continuous improvement through productivity improvement initiatives.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or technical diploma.
- Fluent Portuguese and English communication skills essential.
- CMMS experience.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of Caterpillar equipment within the mining industry including 6030 shovels.
- 4 years’ experience in a senior level position liaising with clients.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Single status rotational position.
- Limited duration contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.