Engineering Superintendent (Maintenance / Commissioning / Floatation / Milling / Filtration) – Southern Africa
Reference number: LH
Are you an experience Engineering Superintendent from a background in both plant maintenance and commissioning?
This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead their team on site in Southern Africa.
- Develop and implement engineering systems, processes, policies and procedures including condition monitoring, continuous improvement, inventory management etc.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Supervising maintenance contractors.
- Monitoring plant performance.
- Reporting and data analysis.
- Management, training and mentoring of subordinates and local workforce.
- Ensure adherence to and training on safety and environmental standards.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma or similar qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in process plant maintenance within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in floatation, milling and filtration.
- Pronto experience essential.
- Experience in process plant start-up and commissioning essential.
- Experience on Greenfields mining projects essential.
- Well-versed in fixed plant control systems, VSD’s and Scada.
- Contractor management experience advantageous.
- Previous experience on expatriate assignments in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of a diverse cultural background.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.
- 13 month contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.