Production Supervisor-Trainer (Iron Ore / Crushing / Screening / Processing) – West Africa
Reference number: NRV
We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor with Training experience to be based in West Africa on the mine site and to Accomplish Crushing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. Assume full responsibilities for the development and coaching of Local; staff to provide them a Certificate of Qualify in the Crushing & Screening Operations.
- Responsible for the effective use of resources and implementation of cost management initiatives, indicators
- Supervises and coordinates the work of employees who feed iron ore within the Crushing Plant as per the specifications of the dry process.
- Oversees the utilization of the Crushing Plant, processing iron ore.
- Ensure procedures are according to specifications of the material
- Carry out regular plant and equipment inspections, diagnose problems and report further action
- Liaise with foreman and store man to arrange necessary spares and materials required
- Provide theory and practical training on field about the crusher’s calibration
- Provide theory and practical training on field about the philosophy of the crushing operations.
- Provide leadership necessary to ensure that employees and any contractors adhere to safety and environmental standards that meet or exceed industry standards and any applicable legislation
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Technical Qualification such as artisanship or Diploma in Technical and Vocational Institute
- Mineral processing Apprenticeship
- Mining training certificate on crushing and screening operations and Management Qualification
- More than 5 years plant processing experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related USD Salary
- FIFO 7/3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.