Training Specialist (Underground Mining / Qualified Moderator / Engineering Qualification) – Southern Africa
Reference number: AND
We are currently assisting one of our larger clients with the recruitment of a Qualified Trainer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the training, assessment and moderation of individuals within Surface mining, Processing and Underground Logistics.
- Carry out Assessment and Moderation in line with ETQA requirements
- Provide training support to the Lift 2 project and Smelter Retrofit as well as Contractor Management
- Liaising with Line Management regarding training needs and report on Learner progress.
- Reporting on all training and assessments related matters in area of responsibilities.
- Scheduling training interventions according to training plan and operational requirements
- Provide relevant and up to date reports to line management on a continuous basis
- Maintaining accurate matrix of training records
- Ensure 100% Training compliance for all operational License’s
- Designing of Qualifications and applying for scope extensions
- Access and update MQA I-share to register and load assessments
- Following up on training non-conformances and ensure training occurs according to Legislated requirements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill:
- National Diploma in Metallurgical/Chemical Engineering (completed and graduated)
- Computer Literacy (Windows 2000, Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP).
- 3 Years’ Experience in a Metallurgical Plant
- 2 Years’ Experience as a Training Instructor/Assessor
- Assessor Certificate
Benefits and contractual information:
- Permanent Position
- Relocation assistance provided
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.