Mechanical Supervisor (Training / Technical / Maintenance / Mining / Repairs / Expat) – Mali, West Africa
Reference Number: 120 0609 MHU
To work within the maintenance team to train the mechanical workshop personnel to ensure safe and effective best practice maintenance, on all Mine and associated infrastructure, and provide technical and practical assistance to mechanical personnel. Also to ensure all mechanical maintenance, modifications and installations are completed to site standards and statutory regulations. Directly reporting into the Maintenance Manager.
- Supervise and develop a highly capable team to achieve site mechanical objectives
- Ensure plant availability is always at optimum through quality preventative maintenance and repairs
- Maintain an acceptable level of completed scheduled preventative maintenance and scheduled to breakdown maintenance
- Actively promote and demonstrate commitment to Zero Harm as a senior leader on site
- Compliance with all environmental legal requirements and company policies and procedures pertaining to mechanical installations, modifications and repairs
- Ensure all reports have clearly defined accountabilities and a personal development and skills training plan to meet the current and future requirements of the business
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Trade Level Qualification or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience as a technically competent tradesperson in the mining industry
- Strong technical knowledge of the maintenance and reliability of the equipment list
- Practical and technical experience with crushing, conveying, screening, pumping, grinding mills, general fitting etc.
- Experience in preventive and breakdown maintenance
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks synchronously
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity to adapt to working with different cultures
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO expat position
- Competitive USD salary
- Proven experience working in West Africa
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.