GCC Engineer (Mining / Degree / Fixed Plant / Process Plant) – South Africa
Reference Number: 110920174AND
We are currently looking for a GCC Engineer to be based in Limpopo. Our client is looking for a GCC Certified individual with previous experience working in a fixed plant environment.
- Planning, coordinating and managing all fixed plant maintenance for the project, with a focus on condition monitoring and reliability centred maintenance.
- Compiling, implementing and managing a suitable maintenance plan to ensure optimal availability and utilisation of equipment.
- Performing pre-inspections on equipment as per legal requirements.
- Implementing continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency for Mines essential.
- 4 years’ experience in the maintenance on fixed plant / process plant
- Excellent English communication skills essential.
- Good Afrikaans communication skills.
- Remote mine site experience.
- Ability to lead and mentor a large team of subordinates from a diverse cultural background.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.