Fitter (Process Plant / Gold / Concentrator) – Middle East
Reference number :808-1309LH
Our client, a mining contractor in the Middle East, is in search of a qualified Fitter with previous gold plant experience for their current project.
- Maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment.
- Performing inspections in line with safety legislation, operational and company standards.
- Reporting defects and breakdowns.
- Oversee equipment installations.
- Monitor equipment failure and efficiency for continuous improvement.
- Participate in ensuring optimal plant and equipment availability for production.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Providing mentoring and training.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Fitter Trade Test (Red Seal / Section 13).
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Valid driver's license.
- 10 years previous experience in concentrator plant maintenance.
- CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate essential.
- Previous experience in the Middle East highly advantageous.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term contract
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.