Engineering Supervisor (Process Plant / Gold / Concentrator / Services) – Middle East
Reference number: 810-1309LH
Our client, a mining contractor in the Middle East, is in search of an experienced Engineering Supervisor with previous experience in a gold mining environment for their current project.
- Oversee mechanical maintenance and services for the concentrator plant and related equipment.
- Investigating and diagnosing issues and breakdowns.
- Determining required resources and ordering of spares.
- Performing inspections in line with safety legislation, operational and company standards.
- Overseeing subordinates on daily takes and ensuring maintenance is carried out according to operational and legislative requirements.
- Participate in ensuring optimal plant and equipment availability for production.
- Monitor equipment failure and efficiency for continuous improvement.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Providing mentoring and training.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Technical Trade Test (Red Seal / Section 13).
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate with Maths or Science or equivalent N3 subjects.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years previous experience in engineering maintenance for the process plant and services on a mine, with 4 years’ experience in a Supervisory or Superintendent capacity.
- CMMS experience and training.
- Training in employee relations and finance for non-financial managers advantageous.
- Previous experience as an expatriate essential.
- Previous experience in the Middle East highly advantageous.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term contract
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.