Area Manager (Process Plant / Gold / Business Development) – Middle East
Our client, a mining contractor in the Middle East, is in search of a qualified Area Manager to lead and build the contractors presence within the Middle East.
- Conduct necessary market research to identify and establish new opportunities within the area
- Growth of business
- Submission of applicable tenders
- Agreeing annual budgets and produce business performance reports
- Ensure the implementation of the maintenance plan / program
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 20 years’ experience in a gold processing plant
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- Holder of Government Certificate of Competency
- Literate in MS office
- Experience in process design / production
- Administration and financial management skill
- 15 years in a senior management level
- Valid driver’s Licence.
- Previous experience as an expatriate essential.
- Previous experience in the Middle East highly advantageous.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term contract
- FIFO roster.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.