Metallurgical Engineering (Part-Time) (Pyro Metallurgy / ECSA / Training / Development) – Northern Cape
Reference Number: 116 0909 NRV
We are currently looking for a Workplace Coach on a part-time basis (i.e. 10 Working Days a month) in the field of Pyro-Metallurgy. The Coach will be required to transfer the skills through technical mentorship and drive the Organisation Graduate/Internship Development Program.
- Conduct skills transfer on graduates that is in line with their qualification
- Guide and support the learners and identify barriers to learning
- Review graduates’ reports and presentations and provide input
- Participate in the ongoing review of the Graduate Development Program (GDP)
- Carry out continuous performance assessment/measurements and identify the gaps
- Support holistic professional development of graduates
- Liaising with Line Management regarding Learner progress.
- Conduct training needs analysis in line with the business plan
- Stays current with the latest technologies in the mining sector through participation in
- Conference, Workshop and Forums and translate them into the GDP
- Assess the learners ability to participate in line up, planning meetings and
- incident/accident Investigations
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma/B-Tech degree/BEng/BSc in Metallurgical Engineering
- ECSA Registration will be added advantage
- Excellent Computer Literacy (Windows 2000, Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP).
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in Metallurgy specifically Pyro-metallurgy
- Previous experience in Coaching & Mentoring of Graduate/Interns
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
| CA Mining
: +27216599200 | Email
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.