Site Manager (Project Manager / Caterpillar / MARC) – Southern Africa
Reference number: 701-1305LH
Our client, a mining services provider, is seeking an experienced Site Manager with a strong background in Caterpillar equipment to lead their team.
- Management of project and team on-site with client, providing maintenance and repair services for Caterpillar equipment.
- Managing relationship with client.
- Overseeing a team of ± 50 local and expatriate Supervisors and Mechanics.
- Organising maintenance needs, parts, planning and procedures.
- Improve turnaround time on work done.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are maintained at all times.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Equipment Technician).
- French communication skills advantageous.
- Extensive technical background on Caterpillar equipment.
- Over 10 years’ experience working on Caterpillar equipment, with at least 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience on ET, SIS, and VIMS.
- Good client relationship management, negotiation, maintenance management and planning skills.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Residential status position – the successful incumbent will be required to relocate.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.