Reference Number: RIN
The Software Tester will be responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing. The successful candidate will be conducting the testing, thereafter analyze the results and then submit his observations to the development team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above step, define and follow test plans.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all test cases and report defects; define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Bachelor degree in IT or any related field.
- At least 4 years of testing experience.
- Familiar with ISTQB norms and method.
- Test automation knowledge and Agile Testing is a plus.
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Willing to relocate to Portugal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills and attention to details.
- A passion for technology.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Headhunters
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.