The process plant manager will have the responsibility of working with the technical team to assist with the rehabilitation of the process plant, commissioning and then moving into safe and effective production thereafter.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ensure that plant operations is manned with the numbers of employees equipped with the necessary experience, competence and skills required to achieve operating targets at all levels of the operating organization through effective recruiting;
- Develop the first line of supervision to understand roles & responsibilities, goals and objectives of the operation holding them accountable for the effective team management of the operators;
- Develop an effective training and mentoring program to develop junior operators in operating skills that would allow their promotion to more responsible positions;
- Manage the complement of operating employees in a manner that will meet production targets but also provide long term opportunities for nationals
- Work in conjunction with the metallurgists and assay lab when necessary to troubleshoot and optimize unit operations;
- Maintain a high standard of health, safety, environmental, and radiation compliance;
- Observe and comply with all statutory requirements.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Extensive, varied, and long-term practical operations experience at similar or equivalent positions and responsibilities
- Iron ore experience essential
- Previous managerial experience
- Africa experience desirable
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.