Reference Number: DVM
Our client, who has gained a strong international presence and has become a leader within the financial industry is seeking an Internal Auditor (Data Analyst) to join their team in Johannesburg, South Africa. The main purpose of the role will be to perform risk-based audits across Africa primarily within the Asset Management, Capital Markets and Micro Lending business units, as well as some retail merchandising business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Perform internal audit projects throughout Africa
- Preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Assist management with the development of the internal audit scope
- Manage and investigate any outstanding internal audit issues and report these issues accordingly
- Ensuring internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in the financial services industry (preferably asset management / capital markets or microfinance)
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Experience in IDEA and/or ACL is an absolute necessity
- Strong Excel skills
- Forensic and IT Audit Background will be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with strict time frames
- South African citizen only
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.