The Company offers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. The culture of the company is one of young entrepreneurs, dynamic with a hands-on approach.
The Head of Credit will be responsible for driving the commercial strategies to minimize credit risk and meet revenue targets from our customer base. The role will drive the identification, development and implementation of all commercial
opportunities driving sustainable growth. The successful candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a start-up environment, a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives to increase revenue per user and minimize credit risk, including redefining sales processes to ensure a repayment focus whilst not hindering growth
- Build and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Drive Company Credit performance through KPIs and supporting metrics, and develop reports for senior management and board
- The role spans driving repayment focus within the sales team, CVM (Customer Value Management), in-life customer channel management and Mobile Money, and requires the ability to create partnerships to drive a thriving mobile money ecosystem.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or a related field
- At least 8 – 10 years experience in credit in the mobile banking / microfinance industry
- At least 3-5 years at a senior management level in credit
- Ivorian nationals preferred
- Experience in a fast growing, dynamic work environment
- Sophisticated analytical skills, and a data-driven approach to analyzing complex problems.
- Experience with credit scoring, customer segmentation a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be innovative and comfortable to challenge the status quo
- Fluency in French and English
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.