Reference Number: MIM
The purpose of the Innovation and Digital Executive
is role is to deliver innovations that ensure that the MFC business is differentiated, relevant, and competitive by discovering insights, developing concepts
and developing prototypes
for major initiatives and high profile long term projects with a commercial value
The Executive will collaborate with internal and external partners and monitor in-market performance of new initiatives to ensure the successful build and deployment of breakthrough concepts. Most of the projects will be the intersection of physical, service and digital innovation
in line with MFC’s strategy of driving customer-centricity throughout its business value chain.
The Executive will serve as a key leader
within the Innovation and digital team focused on applying and evolving digital and technology innovations which connect sales, service and digital.
This position will lead diverse projects with portfolio and enterprise impact,
closely collaborating with the OML Digital function, Product & Customer, as well as cross-disciplinary leaders within and beyond the current MFC ecosystem.
A key focus area will be leading an innovation, digital and alternative distribution team and bringing that expertise to design, develop and manage digital innovations
. The role requires the ability to understand the diverse needs of stakeholders across the business, apply a deep understanding of emerging technologies, digital platforms, market and consumer trends, coordinate team members while shepherding the innovation process from insights to concepts and prototypes.
Our client is an Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. The Digital & Innovation Executive will form part of the Mass Foundation Cluster which is one of the largest customer-facing business segments in the organisation. The vision is to be their customers' most trusted financial partner, passionate about helping them achieve their lifetime goals. Our mission is to enable positive futures for our customers, by bridging the gap between their resources and their financial services needs. The primary goal is to facilitate access to financial solutions for our customers and to keep pace with their changing needs. Target market is the low and emerging-middle income segment.
Key Focus Areas
- This position plays a critical leadership role in delivering digital prototypes / products in response to enterprise business priorities for MFC. Advances technology innovation in the contact centres by delivering new thinking and transformative experiences to solve difficult and complex business challenges for MFC.
- Develops strategies and concepts for innovative digital solutions through delivery of prototyes to gain an understanding of how technologies will solve looming or current business challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborates in prioritizing technology and business project demand. Identifies and collaborates with thought leaders, start-ups, venture capital firms and digital leaders.
- Deliver Innovation and Digital Sales and Service strategy
- Define and drive best operating practices, performance parameters, measures and operational efficiencies for the digital service team.
- Translate the digital fulfilment strategy into relevant structures, roles and processes.
- Ability to manage a channel and various functions of the value chain through a matrix structure.
- Ensure adherence to all Financial Services Industry regulations.
- Identify and mitigate business and customer risk.
- Build relationships and networks within OML business units and operational areas as well as external partnership for a successful execution of the goals and objectives.
- Build strategic relationships between the Digital business and other business units within the company to help achieve business goals.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Contributes to a high performance culture in the Digital & Design team
- Disciplined execution of Digital Services.
- Business Degree
- 5-8 years Financial Services Industry experience with managing and delivering online sales.
- Experience with call centre leads actioning and execution (sales).
- Good understanding of User Experience best practices in sales and leads generation.
- Solid technical appreciation with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy.
- Passion for digital, innovation and commitment to excellent customer experiences.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an interactive process and/or an agile development methodology.
- Self-starter with outstanding organisational skills and ability to track multiple dependencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective relationship builder-ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types.
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Tenacious with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, deliver results and meet tight deadlines, comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic. Keeping in mind the only constant is change.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate complex messages in simple language for better buy-in and tell a compelling story.
- Business and commercially minded, but technically savvy.
- Clear credit and criminal records
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Leading with Influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Innovation (Perspective)
- Customer First
- Personal Mastery (Learning)
- Preferred start date – ASAP
- Job location: Sandton, Johannesburg
- Duration – Perm
- Compensation – Competitive packages offered
- Business Portfolio: Mass Foundation Cluster
- Reporting to: GM - Foundation Market
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.