Reference Number: RIN
A leader in the Petroleum and Gas industry located in Mozambique is looking for an energetic individual to join their team as a Treasure Officer.
• Reviewing daily cash deposit report
• Prepare short- and long-term cash flow forecasts and projections
• Ensure compliance with all terms of local facilities (e.g. gearing ratios) are monitored
• Liaison with banks for FOREX exchange transactions and propose the best offer to finance manager for approval
• Attach all physical invoices to payment proposal and send for approval by Finance Manager for payment
• Ensure adequate forecasting routines are in place to anticipate weekly-monthly-quarterly cash issues and
• Fulfill backup roles to others in the group when required
o 4 years’ experience in treasury
o Bachelor of commerce in Finance or equivalent
o Knowledge of SAP or any other package
o Knowledge of MS Office packages
o Thorough knowledge and understanding of Mozambique exchange control law and related acts
o IFRS knowledge and English language
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Headhunters
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.