Reference Number: ZAS
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for all the aspects of the sales and marketing strategic development including but not limited to the annual sales achievement, and the business development in order to increase market penetration. Also, the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible to present to the management the affiliate annual business plan with detailed ROI analysis. The tenant of this position will act as one of the company’s highest authorities when it comes to client and business development management matters.
- Manage overall development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing plans to deliver sales growth and market share objectives for each of the Commercial product lines (Fuels, LPG, Lubricants, and Specialties)
- Develop Distributorship so as to increase lubricants and LPG sales volumes.
- Provide team leadership through supervision, direction and coaching to enable each member to achieve agreed objectives. Additionally, ensure staff are developed to their full potential on the backbone of succession planning.
- Hold overall accountability for sales results including volumes, revenue and margins, timely collection of trade accounts receivable; planning and forecasting.
- Responsible for all budgeting and expense control within Sales & Marketing Department, including reviewing and endorsing capital expenditure decisions that require medium to longer term investments
- Motivate team to be self-driven, results oriented and seeking win-win opportunities to develop long term value to the company
- Influence, develop and empower team members to set and attain high goals, and regularly appraise them through the performance management system
- Recognize employees’ initiatives to do the business, and seek innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs, within business controls
- Build strong internal and external business relationships to leverage team effort and provide greater negotiation and influence when called for; foster cordial working relationships
- Take the lead in hiring of Sales staff and identify suitable training opportunities for everyone in order to strengthen the team and enhance collective experience
- Promote a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly atmosphere through raising safety awareness.
- Experience working in Oil and Gas industry in Morocco.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Extensive proven experience in similar leadership position, preferably in a major Oil & gas distribution company, the ideal candidate must prove a successful retail experience in roles such as area manager, marketing, shop, food and services.
- Strong track record of setting strategic direction and exceeding business goals.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to interact effectively in a multi-client environment
- Strong team leader and cross functional worker, with experience of managing, coaching and developing a team.
- Strive for excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Lead by example and ensure that key KPIs are met and even exceeded.
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English.
- Car Allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical cover
- Retirement saving plan
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.