To manage and lead the Sales & Operations Support Team to support and coordinate the operation of all platforms, and support/roll-out of streamlined sales & operations processes.
Ensure that systems are in place to support the sales team to deliver their targets.
Ensure that all training is being implemented in the OU according to strategy and required standards.
Ensure coordination between support functions (retail and OU level) and sales team to achieve effective planning, implementation and feedback of different initiatives and programs (marketing, operations, payments, policies, audit actions).
The Retail Lubricants Category Manager is responsible for driving Lubricants sales in Retail through category product planning and execution of strategic product marketing plans, as well as gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with, sales, marketing, sourcing and procurement to ensure customer satisfaction goals and business objectives are met.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coach and support sales support team
- Interface to CSC, Marketing, Network, Finance, HR, Legal and Operating Platform Change Team / Channel Management Team
- Responsible for overall integrity and quality of Retailers, Site Managers, and Site staff attraction, selection & induction processes
- Responsible for overall implementation, integrity, quality and reporting of Shell Retail Staff Training.
- Responsible for implementation of Vivo Retailer to ensure that all retailers are using the tool
- Ensure that all activities that incumbent to TM’s are done properly
- Responsible for Site and Cluster Planning Tool (SCPT)– reviewing and setting Retailer cost allowances, updating sales targets and data.
- Responsible for coordinating delivery of Sales & Operations T&R submission
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within Retail Sales & Operations
- Deliver agreed HSSE targets for Sales & Operations
- Engagement and training of sales force and retailers follow up of performance, Drive reward and recognition program for retailers and sales team.
- TMSR interface with TMs, adaptation and production of PMTDR poster, tools…, drive the Performance improvement process)
- Responsible of Fuels quality by ensure products are in line with specifications
- Coach and develop the trainer in order to deliver trainings accordingly for the forecourt staff
- Responsible of ensuring profitability of Company sites
- Drive the Direct Debit process to remove cheque collection from the Territory Managers
- Responsible for uniforms for site staff (tender, contract management, follow-up of orders from retailers through TMs, delivery to sites, supplier payment etc.)
- Accountable for Retail lubricants Profit & Loss – including delivery of volume, margin and opex (both SP&A and other opex).
- Focal point of expertise for lubricants marketing initiatives in Retail. Support roll out of Lubricants country & Group marketing initiatives for the Retail channel locally – in line with agreed category plan.
- Periodic management & review of the pricing & discounts.
- Coordinating with the relevant Pricing Manager to ensure that the price management framework is undertaken periodically and appropriately signed off to ensure local channel competitiveness.
- A degree in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in category management with an understanding of category management process would be an advantage.
- Strong background in merchandising, purchasing, financial analysis and stock control.
- Previous experience in retail operations is desirable.
- Previous sales/commercial experience is desirable.
- Demonstrates the ability to select, analyze and integrate consumer/shopper, customer and category information to deliver business solutions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.