Reference Number: JAM
A leading international mining company is looking for a Continuous Improvement Superintendent to join their corporate office in Johannesburg. The main purpose of this role will be to drive innovation and continuous improvement of processes and systems within the global shared services division of the company and implement programs that will have continuing long-term benefits.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Lead the development and implementation of a continuous improvement approach across the global shared services (GSS)
- Work with key stakeholders, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing of change
- Lead and facilitate the Analyse and Improve workshops to define bottlenecks, define problems and develop solutions
- Support delivery of better value and greater efficiency
- Participate and contribute to project plan
- Map out work flows, remove waste and low-value activities, and recommend solutions
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- Provide leadership for relevant teams
- Bachelors / Honors degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Black Belt highly advantageous
- Minimum 5-7 years’ proven continuous improvement experience, including project management and business analysis
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of change concepts
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.