Reference Number: GBB
We have available opportunities for Drilling Section Leaders to be based offshore, Angola. The Drilling Section Leader will take Overall responsibility for the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities. All applicants should have experience working on 6th
- Budgetary control of the department.
- Supervision of well kill operations in an emergency or well control situation.
- Safe and efficient operation of the drilling unit according to drilling program.
- That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
- Managing all preparations for future drilling operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Operational progress is reported to the Rig Manager and OIM as required.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Extensive experience on 6th generation drillships is required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.