Reference Number: JOK
As a Sales Support Specialist you will be responsible to drive service sales process in collaboration with the Service sales Manager and /or Service Manager and generate Service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area(s).You will also be responsible to focus on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other service units. You are accountable to build long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- As a Sales Support Specialist you will be responsible to drive service sales process in collaboration with the Service sales Manager and /or Service Manager and generate Service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area(s).You will also be responsible to focus on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other service units. You are accountable to build long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
- Your tasks as a Sales Support Specialist will include the following:
- Service sales and delivery: In collaboration with the Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager implements service sales strategy. Penetrate IB, promote various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer and the company. Understand the channel strategy and the establishment of related prices and prepare sales plans, review them and proposes recovery plan(s) when needed. Regularly update installed base in ServIS (the approved Service database) with the changes made at site.
- Volume and profit: Utilize ServIS understand the existing installed base (IB) and identify and develop sales opportunities for service products and solution to penetrate the existing IB or new IBs in the market. Focus on the entire service portfolio to secure profit for assigned Business Unit or Product Groups.
- New Opportunities: Generate service sales leads and develop new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying and exploring potential new service portfolio. Take an approach to leverage other colleagues' portfolios.
- Customer Approach: Establish long term customer relationship by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations and demonstrating in-depth technical service product or solutions knowledge to promote Life Cycle Management (LCM).Register customer feedback and ensures customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Sales Process: Sell entire service product portfolio to expand the company footprint in the designated area(s).Chart out and monitor sales proposals, tenders and follow up proposal statistics. Prepare the company's service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the local service sales manager and/or service manager. Communicate contract details in accordance with the company’s offering and strategy. Manage administrative sales process.
- Marketing: Act as a marketer or salesperson of the company’s service products and solutions during marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings).
- Health, safety and integrity: Contribute to risk assessments related to price and quality. Register required information into the appropriate customer database. Ensure technical reliability, safety and cost-effective solutions to satisfy customer's needs. Comply with health and safety directives.
- Ideally you will have a Diploma or degree in electrical engineering coupled with a minimum 5 years of experience in sales of electrical systems, services and components.
- Your experience on sales in Electrical components and Systems will be an added advantage.
- Your knowledge on market and proven sales track record will make you the ideal candidate.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.