Reference Number: JOK
To provide direction to the Processing portfolio/channel for the short-term execution and long-term strategy of SBV Processing solutions and service offerings. This individual will need to leverage industry best practices, data & analytics, financial/ROI analysis as well as internal and external resources to deliver solutions that are aligned with the strategic objectives of Company.
Responsibilities: Lead and drive strategic alignment within Processing
Lead the Business management and acumen for the Processing Channel
- Responsible for providing business direction and strategic guidance for the Processing channel
- Working closely with the Operations Steerco, provide guidance and support in terms of future Processing functionality, technology and innovation road mapping.
- Provide strategic insights around the Processing industry, ensuring a strong executional ability from the Processing team to deliver the solutions in support of the overall strategic objectives.
- Work in conjunction with the Operational Steerco, Business Support departments and Front Ends services to build plans
- Provide Global and National Processing Market Intelligence in order to enhance insight and business decisions
- Drive the end to end profitability of the Processing channel, ensuring synergies across the operational divisions.
- Direct and initiate all activities to deliver upon and exceed customer / service requirements and SLA’s
- Drive the adoption and or learning of business acumen skills within the management of Processing
- Define and manage Processing Product / service offering standards, product evolution and functional roadmap
- Oversee Processing analytics/research, business case development, business requirements development, product development, software delivery lifecycle, and vendor management.
- Program management and overseeing all aspects of project delivery within the Processing channel
- Support vendor relationships to meet company’s cost, design and client experience requirements.
- Be a key contributor and supporter of company’s Operational strategic initiatives including Cost efficiencies, Continuous improvement and Optimization.
- Lead the Processing Customer Value Proposition development and entrenchment to enable the Processing product / service offering road map which aims to strategically strengthen and position COMPANY as a partner of choice.
- Share Best Practices to institutionalize knowledge of the Processing channel and leverage learnings across COMPANY and industry
- Lead activities to deliver best-in-class client experience within the Processing network in terms of innovation, functionality, technology, look and feel to ensure that COMPANY stays abreast or ideally ahead of its competition.
- Direct all activities to obtain and improve service quality bench marking and NPS across all Processing Solutions / products measured against industry standards for best practice identification.
- Build COMPANY’s understanding of the Processing competitive landscape in a multi-channel environment
- Conduct a critical review of any financial impact analysis regarding any proposed Processing solutions or operational amendments
- Review and present monthly reports on progress against goals, constraints and suggestions for resolutions
- Work closely with applicable stakeholders to drive and leverage of technology to create the visualization of vale add data from a single source of truth.
- Own the below applicable senior stakeholder relationships to ensure seamless and effective engagements, execution and opportunity discovery:
Drive the company culture
- Internal departments
Sustainability of the organisation through driving continuous improvement and efficiency programmes of work within the Processing channel
- Drive Transformation and BBB-EE initiatives to ensure sustainable alignment to the company scorecard
- Provide leadership to employees within the organisation, creating a winning culture and high morale
- Initiate and lead a culture of performance driven output through shared purpose vision and values
- Continually reviews operations, procedures, systems and performance against business plans, budgets and progress of programmes and projects
- Build and or evaluate the Processing Operating Model to identify:
- Emerging Capabilities
- Possible enhancements with associated cost benefit to company
- Efficiency opportunities
- Future growth and expansion opportunities
- Drive the development and evaluation of new solutions/concepts/options for existing/new products within the Processing environment while ensuring that this important channel is deeply integrated with COMPANY’s overall digital and multi-channel strategy.
Financial Performance Management
- Implement a BCM plan and disaster recovery process for the Processing Channel to ensure availability, integrity, security and confidentiality
- Institute company Processing Channel Governance, ensuring the minimum standards and SOP’s for the below are in place and reviewed accordingly:
- Processing Solution / Service Offering Features,
- Drive risk management and compliance with all necessary rules & regulations that govern the Processing channel
- Ownership for the establishment for a sustainable budget for the Processing Channel
- Work closely with Operations Business Support and Finance to provide accurate financial information and forecasting for trade review
- Track adherence to budgeting for the Processing P&L, inclusive of the identification of cost efficiencies and financial performance measurements
- Manage the Processing P&L as well as to operationalize improvement strategies to create shareholder value and profits for company
- Lead the Employee Value Proposition entrenchment with the aim to strengthen and position company as an employer of choice.
- Create a sustainable partnership with the union in order to pro-actively manage the labour climate within the Processing Channel
- Provide leadership to employees within company
- Creates a conducive environment which translates into productivity and high morale within company
- Provide strategic collaborative support to the Operational Steerco and Processing Channel to ensure overall achievement of strategic objectives
- Inspire one’s team to deliver on key performance areas
- Adhere to legislative requirements and Group policies and procedures
- Leading the focus on talent to instil value creation for high value contributors
- Degree: Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Preference will be given to candidates with MBA’s
- 10 years full Business Management experience within a large corporation of which 5 years is at a senior management level
- Experience in the Cash industry and or Banking environment would be preferential
- Should be experienced in full end-to-end development and management of new initiatives, from ideation to business case to deployment and ongoing management.
- Strategic Influencing
- Systems Thinking
- Strong Business acumen skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Excellent ability to engage across all levels within an organisation
- Ability to influence decision makers and power structures
- Ability to be decisive
- Able to build key strategic relationships and maintain them (both internal and external)
- Strong financial acumen
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.