Reference Number: ZAS
This position reports to the Regional Procurement Manager and the regional finance managers.
Managing and carrying out Procurement activities across a wide range of procurement categories across the cluster for all internal departments.
Creatively explore different approaches in negotiation to achieve greatest cost reductions for the company.
Align objectives with different functional regional and local areas, mainly with Operations, Maintenance and Retail.
Ensure appropriate Procurement Service Levels to the business within the cluster for the procurement process, quickly adapting to changes.
Understanding total cost of supply for the categories into multiple countries of the cluster.
- Ensure the business has timely supply of goods and materials it requires
- Demonstrate value for money for the company in the cluster when money is being spent with suppliers
- Apply the company’s Procurement processes ensuring all necessary controls, approvals and reporting is carried out in the cluster
- Functional leadership of the procurement coordinators in the cluster, focusing on procurement operations
- Planning, Operations and Monitoring
- Initiate, lead and coordinate all procurement activities (engaging with stakeholders, gathering business requirements, tenders, negotiation, creating purchase orders, supply market intelligence, benchmarking, driving suppliers to perform) related to his/her cluster
- Monitor, consolidate and report Procurement KPIs for his / her cluster (e.g. savings, number of purchase orders, after the fact orders)
- Responsible for monitoring supplier’s delivery and payment terms, including follow up manufacturing process
- Support initiatives pursuing optimization of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Perform market benchmark to ensure that the company’s costs are consistent within the market
Sourcing and Negotiation
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Consolidates cluster expenditure to aggregate and maximize buyer power to ensure the best costs/benefits for the company for his/her cluster
- Lead multi discipline teams in charge of negotiations and implementation in his / her cluster.
- Creatively explore different alternative approaches in negotiation to achieve greatest cost reduction for the company.
- Identify, propose and lead savings initiatives related to:
- Technical requirement (e.g. standardization, value engineering)
- Volumes / demand management (e.g. consolidation / rationalization)
- Vendors market (e.g. new vendors sourcing)
- Commercial terms (e.g. payment terms, warranty, lump-sum, life cycle)
- Co-responsible with Regional Procurement implementing and assuring the use of regional and global agreements in the cluster, and evaluate the impact of company’s procurement policies
- Build / maintain a network of contacts and develop strong Procurement relationship with suppliers
- Represents the company to suppliers, ensuring suppliers know what is expected of them and markets the opportunity for suppliers to supply the company.
- Selecting suppliers and contracting
- Pilot and organize sourcing events (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
- Negotiate commercial terms of contracts
- Ensures that the outcomes of negotiation are translated into contracts (Frame Agreements)
- Cooperation with the Legal department for all contracts
- Manage contracts / issues (e.g. vendors dispute, invoices, warranty) in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Organize contract reviews during execution of contract / return on experience at the end of contract
- General Management
- Be the primary point of contact to all non-oil procurement activities in the cluster, a support the local management and operational teams
- Assure implementation of Procurement policies, programs and procedures, and provide guide and advice to the business and country management in his/her cluster
- Follow-up, evaluate and provide procurement functional support to his/her cluster (e.g. improve of KPIs and performance, system and processes)
- Have clear understanding of functional areas challenges and opportunities regarding Procurement matters to provide guide and advice in decision making processes
- Manage and continues asses the skill levels of functional reports, and provides growth and development opportunities
- Understanding the main difference business activities and processes (e.g. Retail, Maintenance, Operations, Aviation, etc.)
- Min 3 years Procurement experience (Recommendable 1-2 years in an operations or sourcing/supply chain role)
- Technical Degree: Business Administration/Management
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.