Reference Number: ZAS
The On-Road Offer Manager is responsible for the National operational effectiveness and sustained integrity of the On-Road Refueling Offer. Improve the current On-Road operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission. Support better management reporting, information flow and management, business processes.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Carefully craft appropriate options for specific On-Road customer base with specific applications, from the existing solution, requiring repackaging and refinement to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Provide recommendation from an operational level as to how best to meet customer needs at the same time minimizing costs.
- Work closely with the Assets department and 3rd Party Supplies, to give recommendations to the National Sales Manager / Head of Sales and Marketing that will support the growth and sustainability of the Offer.
- Work with the Marketing team to initiate Marketing plans on how to take the offer to market as well making changes based on customer feedback. This also includes input on marketing material and sales aids, including sets of questions for salespeople to use in the qualification process.
- Maintain demand through customer interaction and ensure that the various projects are completed on time and are of quality by engaging with all the stakeholders.
- Support the Sales team via joint customer calls, assisting account managers in complex deals by demonstrating technical competencies.
- Guide the On-Road project delivery process by liaising closely with Assets, OTI and STOWE and be highly involved during the respective project phase and the maintenance phase.
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing On-Road legal issues e.g. disputes, fraud, transactional reconciliations, partnerships, licensing etc.
- Support initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence of the offer.
- To develop tracking mechanism of all On-Road assets and other technology components with 3rd parties and be at the forefront of any new technology changes.
- Recommend and conduct various training sessions for Customers as well as the Sales organization at large including the CSC and put together training manuals for use.
- Work closely with customers to train them on Web based Reporting Tools as well as recommend various enhancements that could benefit both the customer and the company.
- High safety attitude, assessing and managing HSSE risks in the process of carrying out role responsibilities.
- Mastery of complex solution Sales methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- An action-oriented individual with a personal objective of taking the On-Road Offer to the next level and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Petroleum industry.
- Team Player.
- Demonstrated success in support of front-line Sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- 3-year relevant degree/diploma in business.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.