Reference Number: JOK
The Chief Accountant will be accountable for timely processing of all day to day and transactions for entities, as well as the month end closing, Tax declaration/payment and communication with External Auditors. The CA will also manage the Accountants (Senior &/or Juniors).
This role will report to the Finance Department in the Head office.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc;
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.;
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts;
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls;
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting;
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries;
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis;
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up;
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns;
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives;
- Produce error-free accounting reports;
- Timely escalation of risks and problems about important financial matters;
- Accurate and timely closing of accounts.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance;
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred;
- Minimum 7-8 years professional experience as an accountant is a must;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Sage, ERP, etc;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures;
- Ability to produce and present financial information to be used at all levels of the organisation;
- Have a methodical, process orientated approach with rigorous attention to detail;
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly analytical with good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.