Reference Number: 016 09 04 AB
Our Client is looking for a Maintenance Manager for its site in West Africa. The role of the Maintenance Manager will consist of providing efficient maintenance organisation according to the group standards at the Plant.
The core of the plant consists of one Clinker Kiln, one vertical Raw Mill and one vertical Coal Mill.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Ensure an efficient maintenance plant organisation.
- Ensure planning of repair expenses with responsible plant staff to optimize the maintenance costs.
- Implement a “Leading with Safety” culture that exceeds regulatory and company compliance, while maintaining a clean and safe working environment at the facility, and during work projects/assignments.
- Evaluates all equipment and complete maintenance requisitions, and issues purchase orders for necessary equipment and supplies.
- Review the work to be performed and determine the best way to accomplish the work.
- Plan, oversee, promote and schedule the day-to-day maintenance and repair of plant and other projects.
- Calculate labour, material, maintenance and downtime savings to quantify improvement ideas, and assure reporting is accurate.
- Monitor plants KPIs with focus on maintenance and take adequate actions if needed.
- Monitor daily meetings/communications to ensure active participation of all employees that are assigned to specific projects, and conduct weekly tailgate safety meetings with crew/team members
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in maintenance organization in a plant with a modern kiln and vertical mill.
- Experience in setting up an efficient maintenance organization.
- Very good French and acceptable English language skills.
- Proficient with PC software programs.
- Strong Leadership & problem-solving skills.
- Expat benefits
- Salary in EUR