CA Global is currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join one of our top performing teams.
We have presence in South Africa, Mauritius, Angola, Mozambique, & Hong Kong and currently expanding our footprint into more African Countries. We work with a Global Client base and 90% of our work spans across the African continent. We have successfully place candidates in over 40 countries in Africa.
As the successful incumbent you will join one of our existing teams of successful
, supported by experienced leaders
and hands-on mentoring program
. Your success will be driven by high energy levels
and a genuine desire
to add value
and change the face of recruitment in Africa and expand on our footprint across the continent.
Previous recruitment experience a must
(Experience can be within any industry
: We are offering a competitive basic salary and commission structure, rewarding work environment and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Company activity requirements are being met in line with company recruitment standard.
- Active sourcing, interviewing, cold calling, priming, debriefing, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, fee negotiation, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Business Development with all active and prospective clients
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities
- Quality of service maintained – company standard ratios maintained
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ethical recruitment standards within brand maintained
- Recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing employee relations
- Staffing recruitment plans in line with growth requirements
- Developed client and candidate database
- Focus clients and “top” candidates identified and service delivery monitored
- Ad hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of progressive recruitment experience, preferably in a fast-moving environment
- Strong accountability
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High levels of integrity, and organisational and cultural awareness combined with sound people judgement skills
- Target driven, goal orientated, meeting and exceeding targets consistently
- Sales driven
- Ability to multi-task
- A strong sense of urgency
- Very people orientated!
- Detail and quality-orientated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Assertive, confident, self-starter
- Positive, vibrant personality
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member
- Proven sales track record
- 3 Month Probation
- Permanent Position