Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Deliver on the growth plans for the direct retail investor channel through sales and new client acquisition.
- Identify and leverage the Group's scale and distribution opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders by networking and regular communication.
- Build and maintain working relationships by networking; ongoing communication and sharing relevant information.
- Support business development initiatives by implementing the agreed Service Level Agreement with the regional distribution owners.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the Group’s Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to the Group.
- Create awareness and expand business opportunities by presenting products through various media.
- Support implementation of projects by coordinating and project managing all activities and making suggestive recommendations.
- Create new business initiatives and expand current distribution channels by identifying opportunities through market and competitor analysis; recommending innovative ideas for services.
- Minimise risks by adhering to regulations; policies and procedures and executing on governance.
- Identify business opportunities from existing and new channels by analysing available data; collaborating with other departments; engaging and meeting relevant stakeholders.
- Gather information and make Client Value Proposition (CVP) by understanding the bank process; researching (market insights); reviewing market segment information and proposing ideas that are aligned to business strategy.
- Put together a business case by compiling all relevant information; come up with findings and draft a proposal with appropriate recommendations and alternatives.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing the Group and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- B.BusSci or Bachelor of Commerce
- Post Graduate qualification in Sales and Marketing.
- Certified Financial Planner (preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing with previous Relationship Management experience - private banking or personal banking
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Finance: Global Financial Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.