Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- To sell and service the Group’s Investments' products to the Group’s internal and external intermediaries in order to meet its’ business strategy targets.
- Achieve agreed-to activities through structured calling patterns based on client segmentation.
- Document client interactions according to the agreed format to complete activity reports
- Demonstrate proficient investment knowledge in product specifications and processes.
- Provide feedback and escalate complaints in line with policies to mitigate risk
- Resolve work challenges by communicating identified challenges to specific departments for action according to policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with intermediaries by engaging with then in structured meetings to deliver on sales targets.
- Educate and inform intermediaries by disseminating product and process information in line with the group’s focus areas to grow market share.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Demonstrate understanding of intermediaries' business practices by conducting ongoing structured meetings in order to establish intermediaries' needs.
- Collaborate with departments within the Group by sharing information in alignment with the Groups focus areas.
- Build relationships with internal suppliers by communicating according to service level agreements.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Group’s vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Certified Financial Planner.
- 2-3 years in financial services
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Thania Jaffer
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Executive Recruiter:CA Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance is a division of the CA Global Group
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above and visit our website www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Executive Recruiter: Insurance, Risk & Healthcare
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.